If you look at the job market today, you’ll notice four consistent and frustrating themes:
- High paying jobs are hard to find
- Stability is a luxury – the average job lasts 18-24 months
- Executives are being asked to do substantially more with fewer resources
- Loyalty from employers is dead
This is pushing many executives to look differently at the job market and to consider a career change that allows them to follow their dream of being an entrepreneur and still do the strategic work they love at the highest level.
- Are you ready to own a business with little downside risk?
- Do you want to be in control of your future?
- Would you like to earn what you're worth?
If the answer to the above questions is “yes” than becoming a Business Coach is a career opportunity you should consider.